A global company leading the way in creating innovative mobile living products for outdoor, home, and professional use.
Order fulfillment shortage in a smaller, rural market.
Working with their previous staffing provider, Dometic faced significant shortages in order fulfillment. Candidate traffic was low, and turnover was high. They were struggling to gain traction in growth and retention in a rural market where population density was low, and the client’s pay rate was below the 50th percentile in the market. They came to EmployBridge seeking new ideas to get to the headcount numbers they needed for their production demand.
VIP+ insights. Valuable data and methods. On-site dedication.
Bringing expert resources to the table, the EmployBridge VIP+ team consulted with the client on the critical need for competitive pay and the importance of fostering a culture that engages associates. Additionally, solid data and clear methodology allowed the client to ultimately make informed decisions and valuable changes.
- On-Site Team: VIP+ service included providing an expert team on-site dedicated to the client and their specific associates to help recruit and manage the client’s contingent workforce.
- Pay Rate Increase: Our team encouraged the client to increase pay rates by a dollar per hour to increase competitiveness in the market.
- Market Knowledge: Being familiar with what works in a small, rural market, our team made suggestions and implemented changes to gain positive attention. For instance, the use of Facebook is not as effective as yard signs and community events in these locales.
- Created a Company Culture: Employee engagement is critical in an evolving hiring market. Our team established methods to interact with and invest in associates, which increased brand loyalty. Loyalty and a sense of pride increase retention as associates seek solutions with supervisors rather than cut and run when problems arise.
100% order fulfillment. 50% reduction in turnover in a challenging market
Our VIP+ program provided our client with the data, methods, and tools to take steps to overcome their struggle to meet the bare minimum of their staffing needs. Most importantly, our on-site VIP+ team provided a vision and dedication that resulted in cultural change, which allowed them to succeed where previous staffing agencies had failed.
- Candidate Traffic Increase: The client saw a significant traffic boost due to grassroots marketing efforts by our on-site team. They experienced nearly a 1,000% increase in applicants, from weekly averages of one or two to 10–20 applicants every week.
- Turnover Cut in Half: In the first six months, turnover was reduced by 50%. The client also experienced a substantial increase in the average assignment length.
- Improved Associate Quality: Through the consistent and intentional implementation of ABC reviews, associate quality and performance alignment greatly improved over time.