One of the first companies to successfully build, launch, and scale online brands in the fast-fashion footwear category. Their exceptional growth is fueled by their ability to incubate new brands, extend product lines, expand internationally, and pioneer innovation in omnichannel commerce.
Just prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, TechStyle had a backlog of returns from across the nation. They were also faced with an 18-month deadline to vacate their site to move to another location.
TechStyle outsourced the entire project to ProLogistix* including hiring staff and leadership, arranging daily scheduling of carriers, and overseeing safety and quality.
- Fulfillment orders were suffering because of low employee recruitment and high turnover rates in one of TechStyle’s three buildings.
- Their current staffing partner was only filling 25–30 of the targeted weekly positions when TechStyle needed up to 80 positions filled per week.
- TechStyle was experiencing a reduction in recruitment, employee performance, and overall job satisfaction. In turn, customer satisfaction was also waning.
- TechStyle needed a staffing partner to provide an on-site support structure and detailed data to help maintain positions, reduce turnover rates, and increase customer satisfaction.
* ProLogistix is a division of EmployBridge, America’s largest industrial staffing firm.
With these goals in mind, ProLogistix went to work:
- On-Site Management: We provided an aggressive on-site support structure that included a strategic account manager, an on-site VIP recruiter, an on-site coordinator, a staff performance manager, and floor coaches for each shift. We also automated managerial reporting through our time and attendance technology.
- Recruitment: We immediately funded a digital recruiting strategy and deployed grassroots recruiting efforts to fill the necessary positions for optimal output. In addition to the support of our VIP recruiter, we also created a VIP implementation team and a timeline to help organize recruiting efforts and gauge success.
- Order Fulfillment: We studied the best practices from TechStyle’s California operation and leveraged those resources locally so we could capitalize on order fulfillment and productivity.
- Communication: We established a weekly progress call with TechStyle to review on-site support, order fulfillment, turnover rates, employee engagement, and large- and small-scale successes.
Strategic planning, detailed data delivery, and strong communication were the keys to success.
- Based on our commitment to clear communication and transparency, we developed a strong partnership with the client in a highly challenging and competitive market.
- Customer deadlines were met, which helped to increase satisfaction and create brand loyalty.
- We were able to win back the trust of a previous customer.
Average associate satisfaction feedback
is now 4.9 out of 5 stars.
The filled-order percentage soared from
Employee turnover dropped from 22% to 8%
In Two Weeks