Cookies are small data files saved by a website on your web browser which keep a record of your preferences, making your subsequent visits to the site more efficient. Cookies may store a variety of information, such as the number of times you access a website. EmployBridge sets its own cookies on the domains operated by EmployBridge and its corporate affiliates (collectively, the “Sites”) and also uses certain third-party cookies on the Sites.
We use the following types of cookies on our Sites:
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser. Our websites use session cookies that are stored in your browser until you close it to help ensure optimal performance for a visitor when on our Sites.
- Analytical cookies - our Sites use third-party analytical cookies, such as Google Analytics cookies, for the following purposes:
- a cookie to record the time of your first visit to the Sites, the time of your most recent visit and the time of your current visit;
- a cookie to record which page(s) you visit on the Sites;
- a cookie to record how long you stayed on the Sites; and
- a cookie to record how you located the Sites (e.g., Google search, keyword, link from other page, etc.).
We only share the information obtained through the use of Google Analytics with Google. The cookies we use for these purposes are not used by us in connection with any other information to identify you in any way.
If you wish to learn more about cookies, you can do so at www.allaboutcookies.org (please note that this web address / link will take you to an external website and that we are not responsible for the content of external websites).