Hiring Machine Operators!
2nd Shift’s in Pomona, CA
Well known Food Manufacturer located in the city of Pomona is seeking Machine Operators to join their team!
Machine Operator Pay $19.00 -$20 DOE
Length: Performance to hire
Shift Time: 2nd Shift : 2:30pm -10:30pm + Overtime
Machine Operator Job Duties: Machine Operators are responsible to set up and operate various production machinery, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• Maintains a safe, clean and organized work environment. Operates equipment with safety guards and switches in place, and follows all safety procedures and regulations.
• Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
• Maintains processing work area free of spills and debris. Ensure all the dry ingredients are properly taped and stored in the assigned areas.
• Informs appropriate manufacturing partners and supervisor of machine performance irregularities to minimize the impact of production downtime.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Operates all products packaging equipment ensuring that package appearance, labeling, seals, and case and pallet configurations comply with product specifications and quality standards.
• Participates in process improvement activities. Maintains scheduled throughput to meet team goals for reliability and budget standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Our Customer offers:
Safe & Clean environment.
Employee focused environment.
Safety Programs and training!
As A ResourceMFG Associate, we offer you:
FREE Online education.
Flexible to work overtime as needed
To lift-up to 50lbs
Perform Repetitive tasks: Stand during most of the shift, walking, stooping, bending, reaching, and crouching, climbing up/downstairs and ladders.
Personal Protective equipment: nonslip shoes, hairnets and gowns