We are now looking for a Sr. Program Administrator for our client in the PCB Industry! Our ideal candidate would have experience with Purchasing and Planning in a Manufacturing environment.
Pay Rate: $33-$36
Shift: M-F 8am-5pm
Nature of Duties/ Responsibilities:
– The Program Administrator will assist in managing the business relationship between assigned customer and the manufacturing facility to ensure that customer expectations are met and/or exceeded.
– This person will also help in managing customer backlog to meet required on time delivery, resolving AR issues, driving E&O resolution and reporting key business indicators.
– The Program Administrator will be managing all commercial aspects of the business including product margin, product pricing (Price effectivity, Inventory Re-valuation), RMAs, and ECO’s with the customer.
– This person must understand contractual obligations by all parties and ensure that they are fulfilled (e.g. payment, delivery, inventory, etc)
If interested, please APPLY NOW!
Education and Experience:
-Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 6+ years of experience in program administration in a Manufacturing Setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently & quickly while under pressure in a fast paced environment