We are now seeking an Experience ESD Program Coordinator for our client in San Jose!
Pay Rate: $24-$28 DOE
Shift Time: M-F 8am-4:30pm
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
· An Authority (SME) on planning and implementation of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) control procedures and regulations
· Knowledge of ESD theories and standards, including ANSI/ESD S20.20, JESD 625, MIL-STD-1686, etc.
· Lead the installation and qualification of a variety of ESD equipment while working with the engineers
· Possess an understanding of basic electrical theories and concepts, including resistance, voltage and current
· Understand and are able to use basic measurement equipment, including surface resistance meters, static field meters, event detectors, ground integrity meters, data loggers, etc.
· Perform overstress analyses of suspect ESD events taking into account item sensitivities
· Perform scheduled internal ESD audits and support external ESD audits.
· Build and maintain ESD related integral documentation practices
· Collaborate with customers on ESD issues when required and acts as the focal points for questions, company wide
· Understand the major models (e.g. human body model (HBM), charged coupled device model (CDM) and machine model (MM), charged board models, cable discharge events) and their application to production processes, overstress analysis, ESD failures and risk mitigation strategies.
· Support in providing ESD data to engineers in the qualification of production lines and processes.
· Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships
If interested, please APPLY NOW!
Requirements and Education:
· A.S in Engineering, Physics, or other Natural Science
· Minimum 6-years' experience with ESD Control Programs
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written).
- Ability to work independently and with others.