TRUSTED TO DELIVER COMPREHENSIVE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Individually, our specialty divisions are leaders in their areas of expertise – Manufacturing, Logistics, Transportation, Light Industrial, and High-End Administrative functions. Together, we offer the supply chain a powerful solution that improves workforce productivity across every facet – from producer to consumer.
Serving Every Facet of Supply Chain with Specialized Expertise
We ensure a safe, reliable and productive workforce in every area through customized skills testing, safety, training and risk management programs.
Learn How EmployBridge Can Support Your Workforce Needs
Premier provider of cdl a&B and non-cdl drivers
- A “People Matter” culture that drives best in class NPS scores
- Value based solutions crafted for each Client
- 24-hour, 365-day availability
- Driver screening that exceeds DOT requirements
- Real-time MVR monitoring
- ProTread Modules used in Driver orientation, quarterly safety focuses, and for unique client catered training needs
- All Staff is Safety Certified
The Workforce experts
- Contact center solutions
- Customer service
- Medical billing
- Accounting & finance
- Direct hire search
- RemX verify
- RemX factor
- White-glove service
Logistics Workforce Specialists
- ProLogistix certified forklift operators
- Loaders & unloaders
- Pickers & packers
- Assemblers & kitters
- Shipping & receiving clerks
- Inventory clerks
- Leads & supervisors
- ProLogistix forklift certification specialist
- OSHA-compliant ProLogistix forklift certifications
- Specific forklift assessments and certifications
- RF scanner assessments
- Logistics positions assessments
- Logistics trained recruiters
- Full array of light industrial, clerical
and administrative positions
- Ramp-up implementation process
- Timeclock and robust reporting capabilities (usage, attendance, turnover, etc.)
- Candidate mobile app with call-out/late feature
- Weekly payroll to associates on a pay card
Manufacturing workforce specialists
- Production associates
- Machine operators
- Maintenance technicians
- Detail focus assessment
- Baseline manufacturing assessment
- Verbal assessment
- Practical assessment stations (assembly, inspection, standard work)
- Manufacturing trained recruiters
Why is EmployBridge the ideal workforce partner for Supply Chain organizations?
An extensive branch network in all of the major markets critical to Supply Chain operations.
The nation’s largest industrial staffing company with unmatched access and expertise in recruiting and managing hourly employees.
Adaptor of continuous improvement methodologies, such as Six Sigma and LEAN principles, to consistently meet our clients' workforce objectives with greater accuracy, speed and efficiency.
Innovators in solving the talent shortage, by bridging the skills gap and creating the workforce our customers need today and in the future.
A strategic workforce partner to hundreds of leading supply chain organizations, demonstrating our strength and stability as a strategic partner.