Covid-19 Insurance Resources for Our Associates
- Associates' Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all associates, even if they don't have insurance from us. They should call 800-999-7222 and say that they work for EmployBridge. EAP can help with stress management, drug dependency, depression, workplace, legal or financial concerns.
- Telemedicine: Virtual office visits give you 24/7 access to a doctor through the convenience of your phone or computer for nonemergency medical conditions (e.g. cold, flu, allergies, bronchitis or pink eye).
- If the associate is enrolled in Anthem insurance, there is a co-pay of $59 or less for a virtual office visit. They should go to https://startlivehealthonline.com or call the number on their Anthem ID card.
- If the associate is enrolled in the American Worker Basic, Advantage Plus or Enhanced Plus medical plan, there is no cost for a virtual office visit. The program through Teladoc, and they should go to www.Teladoc.com or call 1-800-Teladoc to get started.
- For all other associates, we do not offer a telemedicine program. However, we recommend they go to www.teladoc.com for a virtual office visit. We use Teladoc for our American Worker plans and have found them to do an excellent job. The prices are reasonable even without a discount.